Blackfeather Woods blackwater
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
Atshen did not take kindly to those who opposed him, especially when they were captives of the woods. As she ignored him, Atshen felt anger bubble in the pit of his stomach, acting as the fuel of the motions the followed. Knowing the way into the cavern, Atshen slithered into the shadows, navigating by way of the web until he resurfaced many moments later in the cave. 

His breath was ragged by the time that he had reached her, saliva pooling in the creases of his lips. The wolves of the wood had a particular way of entering the cave, and thankfully it was designed in a way that the entrance was hidden from those inside. 

Clearing the space between them, Atshen slowly stalked until he was right behind her, craning his next over her as he glared. "I will give you one more chance," the Silencer began, his voice quiet in the silence that had settled between them. "You are quite lucky, as I do not often give second chances." He paused, the embers in his eyes blazing as he looked to her. "Tell me your name and I will spare you." Not wishing to elaborate, he fell silent, his body stiff as he waited in anticipated for what he expected; the signal to go off and let him know it was time to strike.

Messages In This Thread
blackwater - by Atshen’s Ghost - May 11, 2017, 01:35 PM
RE: blackwater - by Coelacanth - May 11, 2017, 08:41 PM
RE: blackwater - by Atshen’s Ghost - May 15, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: blackwater - by Coelacanth - May 20, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: blackwater - by Atshen’s Ghost - May 25, 2017, 08:03 PM
RE: blackwater - by Coelacanth - May 26, 2017, 05:09 AM
RE: blackwater - by Atshen’s Ghost - May 28, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: blackwater - by Coelacanth - June 05, 2017, 11:58 AM