Stone Circle I gave myself in that misty light
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
The stranger tucked her tail at first, submissiveness that pleased the feral dominant side of Ezekiel. He puffed out his snowy white chest and held his head high, raising his paw and stomping down as a bull would. He was obviously agitated with her being so close, so she had better explain herself soon. The warrior was expecting an explanation, a sorry even, but what he got was his name. How did this woman know his name, and the name of his old home? Something clicked inside him, recognition of her face. But who she was, he didn't remember.

For some reason the recognition of her allowed the male to relax a little. Plus she acted friendly. Though he didn't know her now, it was definitely possible that they were friends before. Even so, he would be wary of her until he was certain of who she was and what her intentions were. She neared him, and Ezekiel growled a bit, not wanting her as close as she was. There were only a few allowed to be that close nowadays. He still did not speak, he was still trying to figure out who she was. Her next words didn't ease him. 

How do you know me? He asked, though it was more of a demand for an answer than it was a question.
Messages In This Thread
I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 24, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 26, 2017, 05:17 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 26, 2017, 09:07 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 26, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 26, 2017, 04:42 PM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2017, 08:08 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 28, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2017, 04:27 PM