Stone Circle I gave myself in that misty light
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
[table width=68%][tr][td][Image: FJHr1Yn.gif?1]

The growl was a surprise, blame her naivety but she surely wasn't expecting such a response, especially when she still kept a rather sizeable distance between them. Immediately in response she backed up, further than she was before her attempt at a friendly approach. About a wolflength more than it was previously. I see. Her tone dropped from the cheery upbeat and leaned more to a neutral. 

By the way he looked at her and spoke, there was only one conclusion that she could draw. I'm simply not that memorable, it's alright. She smiled again, this time to the ground, with her eyes filled with thoughts that would be eft unsaid. It didn't matter after all. Perhaps it would be stroke of good luck if no one remembered her, at least she wouldn't seem like a deserter - despite Reiko herself, believing she was. 

We were pack mates for a while, maybe too short of a while, during the famine. My name is Reiko Izuka, and even if you don't remember, you invited me to be brought into the ranks. She shrugged softly, more or less in an attempt to stiffen any emotions that may rise. She was an adult now, she had to act proper instead of letting emotions run her words and actions. I just want to say thank you for that opportunity, however short lived it was. I'm happy to see someone else other than myself had survived such conditions. Just now she had realized how much she had spoken, even if she wanted to continue talking, the young woman closed her mouth finally - readying to turn and continue on her journey away.[/td][/tr][/table]
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 24, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 26, 2017, 05:17 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 26, 2017, 09:07 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 26, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 26, 2017, 04:42 PM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2017, 08:08 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 28, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2017, 04:27 PM