Stone Circle I gave myself in that misty light
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
[table width=68%][tr][td][Image: FJHr1Yn.gif?1]
this was short but i enjoyed it! I couldn't keep her around, but we can do another thread later on if you want to!
With her eyes now on the horizon instead of the grey toned male, she could see all the insects around. Their lights dancing in a blinking air bourn ballet. If there was something that she had learned while returning to the life of a loner, is that moving on, no matter the circumstances, was key to survival and living happily. Making distance between them, she hesitantly slowed her pace down to a stop when he called out for her to wait. Even with his step forward, their distance had grown larger. Both physically and spiritually. 

The silence grew again. Without a second word from him, she casted a glance over her shoulder. Baby blues hovering over the snowy capes of her pelt. What could have been just seconds felt like an eternity before he finally spoke up again. With no indication of him continuing, she turned back to the field of blinking lights, the ones who had brought her here to begin with. Take care. Her soft voice chimed out before she bounced off, plush tail waving behind her while she followed a new herd of bugs - although mildly hurt, the young woman forced herself to move on instead of lingering on the distraction of a lost friend. Thinking at at least he wasn't lost to famine, it was the silver lining. 
[/td][/tr][/table]
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 24, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 26, 2017, 05:17 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 26, 2017, 09:07 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 26, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 26, 2017, 04:42 PM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2017, 08:08 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 28, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2017, 04:27 PM