Blackfeather Woods blackwater
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
The flutter of effort that Coelacanth's tongue made was something that may have appeased a more kindhearted individual, but, to Atshen, the attempt fell short of what he wanted. Though he had known that he was setting up the sea-eyed woman up for failure, there was something almost satisfying in seeing her flounder underneath him and, eventually, going belly up. Despite this pleasure, his face remained without expressed as he looked upon her with his fiery gaze. 

He watched her silently for a moment, taking in the way in which she had so easily submitted. But, this show was not enough for the Silencer. Positioning himself so that he could ensure that she could not quickly scramble away; she would have to work her way from under him to flee. "I do not usually give second chances," he informed her with a wicked gleam in his eyes as he reached forward to allow his muzzle to hover right before her throat. "But I will allow it this once," his voice a low, humid wave of wind upon the tender flesh of her neck, "Tell me your name and I will spare you." He was poised like a cobra as he spoke, ready to strike at any given moment.

Messages In This Thread
blackwater - by Atshen’s Ghost - May 11, 2017, 01:35 PM
RE: blackwater - by Coelacanth - May 11, 2017, 08:41 PM
RE: blackwater - by Atshen’s Ghost - May 15, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: blackwater - by Coelacanth - May 20, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: blackwater - by Atshen’s Ghost - May 25, 2017, 08:03 PM
RE: blackwater - by Coelacanth - May 26, 2017, 05:09 AM
RE: blackwater - by Atshen’s Ghost - May 28, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: blackwater - by Coelacanth - June 05, 2017, 11:58 AM