Lion Head Mesa i hunt the wilderness in myself
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Loki was doing doughnuts in the water, snapping jaws like some diabolical pike at fish too slow or too unprepared to face the unpredictable swishes of his dual colored face. That one right there, that tastey morsel...swimming so slow, a fat largemouth bass that ventured too close...
SnAPpED-

Kyber rose from the waters, crown up and holding a wriggling bass in tow. He wasn't exactly sure how he wound up in the water...last he remembered he was asleep this morning, and just as he closed his eyes, he expected to still be there. Apparently not, as his terror of a brother had gotten control of the body. And tried drowing him! Well, unless he was fishing, hence the fish. But what for? He had eaten earlier, right? A growling stomach complained how far Loki's rambuncious activities set back his hunger levels, and with a sigh, he pulled himself from the waters. It was exhausting looking after a body it seemed only he cared about.

Dropping the fish on the bank, Kyber lowered a snout to begin eating, but words froze him from such a peaceful delight. He was startled, and didn't exactly know how to react to such hostility. He was a nice guy, unwilling to be rude or porous to anyone. Sweet kid, yea, the yearling tried.

Turning to the left, the boy faced a wolf, obviously older, and more adult figured than he currenlty was. A tail that once hung nonchalantly threatened to tuck under the frosty stare of the earth and shadow shaded wolf. He had disregarded someone he hadn't seen?...

"I...I apologize..I hadn't seen you, sir. I didn't intend to offend."

He really didn't expect someone to even be near. Water clogged his nares, preventing scents from registering, and with a gold flecked paw, he tried working the watery ruin from it. After getting enough work done to where he could somewhat smell again, he picked up and brought the fish to the older man, unwilling to be locked in yet another fight his brother had managed to set him in.

"Here., freshly caught, and very filling- offering to you."

He knew not many wolves went through fishing, and thanks to his brother continuously shoving him in water, Kyber managed to atleast learn. Lung capacity evolved well and after the repeated offense, Kyber picked up fishing. He knew nothing of this male's lifestyle, but he did hope he didn't get angry. He apologized with both words and his only meal of the day.
                            BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE. 
Messages In This Thread
i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Axolotl - May 09, 2017, 04:36 AM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Loki Kyber - May 16, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Axolotl - May 29, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Loki Kyber - May 30, 2017, 01:44 PM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Axolotl - May 31, 2017, 04:09 AM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Loki Kyber - May 31, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Axolotl - June 01, 2017, 04:47 AM