Greatwater Lake I'm unstoppable today
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Slade had felt the breeze shift, and immediately he knew his little shadow was now aloft within it. Downwind, yes, but he knew full well his apprentice blew against protocol, as easy as the breach in the wind.
A sigh left his lips, adding to the lush air.
One day, the boy would listen to him. He only seemed to take what he wanted to learn. More often than not, MAkaro was saved from doom that Slade had pulled strings for behind shadows that the whelp hadn't seen, but one of these days, Makaro would see exactly how foul life was. dependence was a rancid tool, and the yearling, though trained combat and vocally by Slade, had the persona of rebellion. Heeded whatever words whispered more to him in his heart, than those from Slade's own maw. So much resemblance to his failed student, Cry.
He could have been something great, someone worth ruling side by side with him in the world of Shadow Borns. In the new birthed pack of Nightmares. It was a dream, his dream, his only dream, but reality had other plans.
Was today the day history would repeat?

The breeze he so keenly chose prove him right in his choice, as it blew the conversation between the dark wolves right to his waiting auds. His cue, well enough was heard. Though not official, he made it so.

Emerging from the darkness of the looming trees, Slade made his way forward, regal as a King should be, but his baritones were directed towards in a friendly manner. Standing in her mist, the behemoth of a wolf spoke.

"Apologies for the youth; he can disembowl a newborn with ease, but manners hasn't made such impression on him, yet. " A gentle chuckle left him.

"I never got your name the day I left you and that pup. I could sense your affiliation before you even spoke, and that in itself makes you interesting. To me, atleast." 

Makaro hadn't exactly gotten the lesson on how a smile was both a friendly gesture that was useful and easy to accomplish. He also hadn't come to learn how that very same smile was what freed your fangs for an easy snatch of whatever was before you. The Shadow Sire knew how fauxing some gestures only led to opening the doors for hidden intentions.
                                                                                       [Image: lodaup96f21.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - May 23, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - May 24, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Makaro - May 25, 2017, 04:09 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - May 27, 2017, 06:07 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - May 30, 2017, 02:13 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Makaro - June 01, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - June 02, 2017, 05:37 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - June 03, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Makaro - June 05, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - June 06, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - June 06, 2017, 04:49 PM