Lion Head Mesa i hunt the wilderness in myself
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Kyber hadn't realized exactly how hardcore life could be, as the yearling hadn't had much time to interact with others. If it hadn't have been for his brother getting him in situations where he was already in danger, or in situations where he had already escaped danger, he was clueless. He didn't know what to say to the chastising Elder, his own submissive instinct quelling any confidence he could have dared to summon. But what could he tell him? That he had a brother who was mad, running around and flipping switches inside his head? Or that there was a problem he had where the brother happened to take over in the most unexpected times of his life, where he had little to no strength to regain control? It was a constant battle, and hm being so weakened in comparison to Loki, he knew it was a losing battle, no matter how long or hard he fought.

His tail, a dark banner glimmering an occasionally seen hue of sunlight shaded hairs was fully tucked, his anxiety refusing to let him speak until the man before him finished his stern chiding. Almost fatherly he finished, the moral of the situation being presented, handed to Kyber as if sparing his life was something he chose to do. What would have provoked the Elder? Just him not speaking to him?

"I- I have a problem, sir...Who you saw earlier wasn't me..."

He dared to admit it? To admit his unhinged personality? To throw his brother into the limelight of a complete stranger? What if this stranger could help him?
Or what if the stranger thought he was worth putting down...
like the monster...that he is..

"It was my brother."

Kyber was sure to be met with such words possibly the very same uncaring attitude the poor fish received, or the grace of confusion. It would atleast show interest.

"I have a problem, sir...I have a brother, and he is in my head. He is mean, wrong, apathetic, and selfish. I have to fight for my life to continue while he strives for its end...And I don't wanna die. I really don't," the youth sniffled a bit, knowing how dangerously easy it was for something as delicate as your life to be snatched away in less than a blink. But the foul part of it was...It wasn't his fault. He was a good boy. His brother was not.

A tear welled up in his eyes, the first crystaline drop slipping from the left vivid emerald. It was unfair! He had to continuously take the beatings, the bites, the threats, the everythng while his brother sat back and laughed away. It was torment, and Kyber was exhausted. Loki knew how exhausted the brother was, and could flip over with a flick of a claw, but in this instant, he chose not to. Conniving trickster he was, as he let his pathetic brother whimper and whine over the paw pads of another. Be sad, be sad until you cry. Cry, cry, and cry, until you craft seas. Seas of saltine sadness, that in the end, will drown everyone, including you.

Looking up at an angle to the darker brown and shale pelted Elder, Kyber asked him after he relinqushed such biography.

"Can you please help me?"
                            BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE. 
Messages In This Thread
i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Axolotl - May 09, 2017, 04:36 AM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Loki Kyber - May 16, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Axolotl - May 29, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Loki Kyber - May 30, 2017, 01:44 PM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Axolotl - May 31, 2017, 04:09 AM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Loki Kyber - May 31, 2017, 05:33 AM