Lion Head Mesa i hunt the wilderness in myself
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Desperation clung to his words, despite what he calmness he tried to portrait. It was a mess,and he knew he was, too. Words flew from him, out and naked before the stranger, hope even sprinkled lightly amongst the needing plead.

"Something? Anything? A cocktail of herbs, a prayer, some ritual, a head on collision, I just need something that will work, to happen. I don't know his triggers, his motives, nothing other to destroy, maim, hurt, fornicate, involve any and everything that deserves better into a spew of chaos and disaster. I just need help to stop him."

In truth, the half and half colored boy didn't actually know, but rumors were a thing, and he appreciated any help that could rid him of this brother of his, a disease that ravaged and roamed free to his heart's content. Too many times had he near died because of his brother, too many times had be suffered at a cruel siblings behest. Once, he woke up in an ursine's den, for crying out loud!

"If you can't, I wholeheartedly apologize for the demand, I just have to keep searching."

Emeralds were cast back down to the ground, and closed. What could anyone ever do for him? What if his brother was a permanent thing? Something he just couldn't get rid of?...
                            BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE. 
Messages In This Thread
i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Axolotl - May 09, 2017, 04:36 AM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Loki Kyber - May 16, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Axolotl - May 29, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Loki Kyber - May 30, 2017, 01:44 PM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Axolotl - May 31, 2017, 04:09 AM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Loki Kyber - May 31, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: i hunt the wilderness in myself - by Axolotl - June 01, 2017, 04:47 AM