Stavanger Bay remind him that this city burned for refusing solace
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Kyber was so stuck in awe as he listened to the stranger, taking in the information that he was presented. So there were others? And how did they react to Atlan? Or were there other Atlans? Wait...onlder than he..So he was one of Them? An Atlantian?

It seemed to the dual colored boy that he had alot to learn, but either answer to the questions would have been seriously astounding to him. This man was a true mystery! And if he was in communion with this giant beast of a thing, which Kyber had thought was just water, then he was someone to be reckoned with! It was obvious that this body of water was not prey, or even edible, as the saltine content was way too hazardous to ingest, just as it would be to a predator to eat a predator. No nutrients were to be had, and in a way, Kyber felt it was disrespectful to even try and drink form the massive water god.

It was confirmed Ky's earlier assumption that this wolf was indeed a 'one of Them', one of the Atlantians, and not only was he, he was a Shaman! Now, he didn't know exactly what a shaman was, but as if the Elder trekked through his thoughts, Ky was released of his confusion. He can talk to this water god?! He can talk to Atlan! This body of water can talk!

The Elder was going to transfer his control to that of the Atlan's desires, and the yearling briefly wondered if the Atlan was to the Elder as Loki was to him. However, before further connections could be sought, Ky was greeted with a new voice, something soft, yet authorative, and he was enraptured in the voice. It held the tone of a listening parent, something that he never had the pleasure of experiencing. Someone who actually wanted to hear from him. he felt nude, exposed before the glacial eyed man, the man who was no man, but a catalyst for the massive blue they stood in. He felt...he felt it was an obligation for him to tell this wolf what was wrong with him, to express every problem, every wrong he had done, to apologize for things that weren't even in his control.

"I have a brother," he began with a slight tremble in his voice. Ears splayed in their abashment, he continued. "He is bad, and mean...he doesn't care about anyone or anything, and I can't stop him, because he's in my head."

Kyber felt as if he had to spill everything about everything to Atlan.

"I don't want him to hurt anyone, anymore. Not even me. I don't know what to do. What can I do to make him go away?"
                            BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE. 
Messages In This Thread