Haunted Wood big ones, small ones
23 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
She is oblivious to the wraith that follows her, searching for a villainous dark pelt. Her stomach turns and she closes her eyes, lowering her head to the ground. It would be easy to let exhaustion take over, to let herself go for a little while, but she does not feel she is far enough. It hurts to breathe and as she tries to catch her breath, there is little relief. The scent of the other is lost on her as her every part of her burns and all her senses are in overdrive.

Think you’ve run far enough, then?

It does not matter whom the voice belongs to for the chill is all the same as it rattles her spine. Her ears droop low against her head and she turns to see the pale wolf through the thick of willow tree droops and leaves. Her dark eyes search the other woman’s features, wanting to find something she can trust for safety. If anything, it is not the beast that attacked her. “I-I-I—” she starts, stammering over her words. She can’t remember the last time she’d been able to form an entire word.

She clenches her feet to the ground and pulls her form up through the pain, trying to sit herself upright. Her ultimate goal is to stand but she isn’t sure she can hold all her weight up for long. “Can you please help me?” she croaks, finally, in desperation. Her eyes constantly flicker ‘round to their surroundings, hoping to indicate the threat with enough time to react. Though she has not moved much in the last few minutes, her heart still pounds heavily against her chest, constantly on edge as her legs sway beneath her.
Messages In This Thread
big ones, small ones - by Siobhan - June 05, 2017, 07:22 PM
RE: big ones, small ones - by Aeronwyn - June 05, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: big ones, small ones - by Siobhan - June 05, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: big ones, small ones - by Aeronwyn - June 05, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: big ones, small ones - by Vengeance - June 05, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: big ones, small ones - by Siobhan - June 05, 2017, 08:49 PM
RE: big ones, small ones - by Aeronwyn - June 05, 2017, 09:14 PM
RE: big ones, small ones - by Vengeance - June 05, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: big ones, small ones - by Siobhan - June 05, 2017, 09:41 PM
RE: big ones, small ones - by Aeronwyn - June 06, 2017, 02:35 PM