Stavanger Bay remind him that this city burned for refusing solace
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Kyber was extremely worried on the being he now knew as Axolotl. Such a kind Elder he was, taking the time to take him in and teach him things, to introduce him to a god! He was wonderful, and the yearling clung to the web of friendship as soon as he sought it spin. Ears pinned and tail skidding low against dual colored hocks, Ky nosed off a piece of seaweed that stuck to the saltine bristled fur of his now idol, freeing the russet earth locks of the plant. He listened as the strong man told him of others who had not been as fortunate as him when it came time to be freed of Atlan's grasp, and Ky was immediately grateful he hadn't watched the newfound friend die so soon after such a brief kinship.

The chimera listens with picked ears to more of Atlan's works, habits of the deity calling Axolotl 'Leviathan'. It made sense, and though he didn't know what it was, it sounded like a title, and Ky respected it as though it were a crown on the Elder's head.

"Please, I will get you food, and drink too! Rest? " Ky looked to the broad leaves of the overhanging trees, and  knew well enough that they would be able to house shade for the Elder. Water was plentiful inland, as he planned to go fishing for Axolotl. A makeshift water carrier could be made, perhaps, if he could devise such a thing.
He honestly just wanted to take care of the older wolf, hoping he could learn more from him. Simply being in such revalations so soon made this yearling see this man as a temple in which to abide the rules of, to remain close and take care of in whatever way possible. With no other way to steer from right and wrong, Kyber would remain close to this wolf, and ensure he was given any and everything he could ever want, until commanded otherwise.
                            BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE. 
Messages In This Thread