Larksong Grotto Lately, I find myself throwing stones
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
On one thing did Athan pride himself: he was no scavenger. Fresh blood and fresh kills were the feast of the hunter. Let the ghouls and lesser hunters tear the flesh from old rotting corpses.

But he was led to the body nonetheless. It was strange in that way, how it attracted him. Perhaps it was the stench of death. But it was a long dead creature. Perhaps it was the promise of some live beings nearby it. For that the promise was made and kept.

He saw the red woman backpedal from the remains and approached then, his voice rumbling out of sheer curiosity, not expecting an answer. Someone you knew?
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - July 24, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - July 26, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - August 07, 2017, 11:12 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - August 08, 2017, 08:37 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - August 11, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - August 11, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - September 01, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - September 11, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - September 15, 2017, 02:46 PM