Dragoncrest Cliffs there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do.
129 Posts
Ooc —
hey brudder <3

Bobby was getting more and more restless day by day. When he wasn't training to be a hunter, he was thinking about all the things he would explore when he was older. He wanted to go so many places, like his moms had. He wished he could've gone exploring with Wildfire, but he'd promised himself that when she returned he would ask her and Nomi to take him out exploring. He hoped she got back soon, she'd been gone far too long for his liking. 

Today he was fishing by the lake, using those fishing skills that Arlo had taught him. He stared into the water, his eyes fixated on a fish that hovered in the murky shallows. He stood perfectly still until finally he couldn't hold his excitement. He dove his head into the water, his teeth closing on the fish's tail. He pulled back, yanking it out of the water faster than ever. He bit it, and it was already dead, but he slammed it onto the ground for good measure. It was then that he realized the size of his game; smaller than a mouse and enough for maybe three swallows (if he ate the whole thing). 

While it wasn't as big and impressive as he'd thought, he was still proud of his morsel of a catch. He didn't think it big enough to take back to a cache, so he ate it right then and there, and satisfied his hunger. As he was finishing his meal, he noticed his brother's scent nearby. He decided to follow him, and he even saved him the tail of his fish. When he found Artaax, the male was silently stalking... water? Holding the tail of the small fish in his jaws he spoke, Wha oo doo'n?
Messages In This Thread
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do. - by Artaax - August 15, 2017, 03:22 PM
RE: there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do. - by Bobby - August 16, 2017, 11:41 AM