Dragoncrest Cliffs -- take me to where the tides are churning
to know your enemy, you must become your enemy
47 Posts
Ooc —
Cecil watched his Fleimkepa arrive, he greeted her with a simple nod of his head. He hoped to lead the introductions and started to open his mouth to breach the subject when Corva spoke first. Unable to start the parle Cecil looked between the two women. "Dison ge Corva, em laik ai lukot." It was after the fact, and perhaps Eske had already formed an opinion of her.

The obsidian male refrained from introducing Eske to his equally ebony companion, if she accepted Corva the Fleimkepa would introduce herself. He could feel his anxiety surfacing again, although kept it well hidden, he had assumed that calling himself was the easiest way to show Eske that he trusted this woman, and had been in contact with her. Only time could tell if that was the best course of action.
civilize the mind
make savage the body

Cecil's Pawprints
Mecenary {I II III IV V/5} + Scout { I II III IV V/5}

Messages In This Thread
-- take me to where the tides are churning - by Corva - August 20, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Cecil - August 20, 2017, 11:41 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Corva - August 21, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Cecil - August 23, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Corva - August 28, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Cecil - September 03, 2017, 12:53 PM