Northstar Vale and you can throw me shade, all it does is just cool me off
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
Without even bothering to look at him once more, the dark colored female made her choice, her voice unwavering. Had Remi been a more experienced hunter himself he would've stopped Airi right there, or hell he wouldn't have even let her be the one to pick. But for some reason, Airi's overconfidence had spread onto Remi and had clouded the (little) common sense and judgement he had. 

"they'll be all yours" he promised while shooting his packmate a crooked grin, maybe thinking that saying it out loud would make it more possible. These were the kind of stupid antics Remi lived for. 

With a final glance at the target and the other unsuspecting creatures, Remi began to crawl forth, his ears pinned to his head as he breached the distance between the big buck and themselves. Then, with a quick gesture of his tail he gave Airi, who he assumed would be right behind him, the green light. Inmediately, the cream Ostrega launched himself forward, his paws moving fast as he began his persuit. As expected, all does tried to protect the fawn while the buck, after a minute of confusion noticed their 'predators' were outnumbered...
Messages In This Thread
RE: and you can throw me shade, all it does is just cool me off - by Mouse - August 29, 2017, 08:28 PM