Larksong Grotto Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Miyako took note of how on-edge the other female remained and wagged her tail in return, hoping to seem at least somewhat genial, despite her frosty tone.

"Durnehviir. . ." she tested the strange name on her tongue, letting her mouth roll over every syllable. "Durnehviir," she repeated more confidently. "Hi. I'm Miyako."

As for the she-wolf's question? Miyako resisted the urge to laugh scornfully aloud. To say she was fine was a gross understatement, but, then again, to say that she was not all right seemed a petty exaggeration on her part. Chin up, she could hear her dead dad's voice bark to her from the grave. 'Course, he would have phrased it a bit more colorfully than that. . .

"I'm alive," she finally answered succinctly, figured that response worked as well as any. Miyako pointed her nose in a circle 'round the grotto, gazing quizzically at Durnehviir. "This your home? Sorry if I'm intruding."
Messages In This Thread
Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been - by Miyako - September 05, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been - by Miyako - September 06, 2017, 11:16 AM