Larksong Grotto Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Miyako couldn't help but smirk as she saw the other wolf taken aback by her curt reply. She had spent so much time inside her own head that she had forgotten how others responded to cynicism. At least Durn. . .Durne. . .oh, whatever the fuck her name was, wasn't living here. Miyako had already been chased off some pack's lands a little farther north, and it left her with a healing scratch beside her left eye. Luckily they hadn't aimed an inch closer to her nose.

"Ah, cool, so I'm good," she said, twitching an ear. "I'm, uh, from up north. By the sea. Ten days' journey if you run nights, sleep days."

Which is what she had done. Galloped across the plains and through the forest, the summer moonlight glowing off her dark pelt. Snoozed lightly when the sun was in the sky, plagued by nightmares of her family.

"Are you from here? Do you. . .have a pack, or are you alone? You smell like you've been alone for a while. Not to pry," she added hastily.
Messages In This Thread
Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been - by Miyako - September 05, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been - by Miyako - September 06, 2017, 03:33 PM