Larksong Grotto Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
This stranger had her mind clearly set, Miyako observed. She remembered her words: a pack of his own. So maybe more than an acquaintance, and Durnehviir was being delicate about it. Miyako smirked and shook her head, abandoning the thought. No matter to her what this girl did. She had seen she-wolves do more foolish things for men.

"Oh, move on, for sure," she responded firmly. She lifted her nose and inhaled in illustration. "Too close to the sea. Smells like salt. Want to get away from that."

With a wag of her tail, she took a couple of steps closer to Durnehviir, blinking calmly. "So you're bound for the coast, and me the opposite way," Miyako said, beginning to wrap things up here. The short respite in the grotto had done her good, physically, and she was eager to continue her journey. "But maybe we'll meet again someday. If I ever get out to the ocean again."

She touched her nose gently to the wolf's shoulder in farewell, then began to pad up and out of the grotto, casting a friendly glance back at Durnehviir. It was the first conversation she had had in nearly a fortnight--and she was glad for it.

Wrapping up here. Thanks for playing! Hopefully they'll meet again sooner rather than later :)
Messages In This Thread
Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been - by Miyako - September 05, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been - by Miyako - September 07, 2017, 11:03 AM