I'm so fancy, you already know
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
@K'ramo Near the borders. The wolf is an NPC. Sorry for the double tag, accounts are hard. >_>

Jinx stood on the borders of her home, her hairs raised all along her spine with her tail arched aggressively over her spine. The tip quivered with the effort of remaining rigid, for the Alpha was awash in horrible memories as she stared out into the darkness of the Neverwinter conifers.

Hidden there, its eyes gleaming wildly, was a mountain lion. The feline was sleek and magnificent, but Jinx's original philosophy of leaving them alone had been shattered the day she lost her litter to one of the wild cats. This one was hunched over the body of a wolf, no doubt an unfortunate creature that would have been chased away by the territorial Silvertip Mountain pack anyway. Even it hadn't deserved that fate, though.

Jinx didn't know what reason the mountain lion had for attacking a wolf. In reality, the cat was protecting its cub, which was hiding further back in the forest, but that never occurred to the Alpha. The cat yowled deep in its throat and took a few menacing steps forward, sending the pale Kesuk back a few steps herself. A guttural snarl tore through her throat, but for the time being, she danced out of the cat's reach, knowing full well that it could charge her faster than she could get away if it chose to.
Messages In This Thread
I'm so fancy, you already know - by Jinx - June 20, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by K'ramo - June 20, 2014, 10:40 AM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by Jinx - June 23, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by K'ramo - June 23, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by Jinx - June 24, 2014, 11:07 AM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by K'ramo - June 29, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by Jinx - July 04, 2014, 12:46 AM