Porcupine Ridge I follow the scent
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace stood still watching the world go by. His wide blue eyes were full of a small amount of pain, and small sparks of anger. He still felt the deep cut of the words that Njal had spoken, in the shadow less night when they had descended upon them on wings of silence. It had irritated him, he was however incredibly glad that they left without any bloodshed happening. He hated to cause harm, especially when it was to those that he had once counted as friends and family. He found as he stood there, that he couldn’t even summon the energy to be angry with Cutthroat for what had happened to bones. He shook his head, black ears laid back upon his skull.

He shifted gently and he began to walk, nose to the ground. He needed to hunt for some game. Their caches were not filled, and they had almost been defiled. He wanted to be sure that they had healthy ones, especially as they grew in numbers and as winter fast approached. Cooler months were still months away, but he wanted to be prepared regardless, even if it just meant to find the game trails once it got closer to the cooler months.

I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I follow the scent - by Jace - June 20, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Kaname - June 23, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: I follow the scent - by Jace - June 23, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Kaname - June 23, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Jace - June 23, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Kaname - June 24, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Jace - June 25, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Kaname - June 26, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: I follow the scent - by Kaname - June 28, 2014, 09:04 AM
RE: I follow the scent - by Jace - June 30, 2014, 10:00 AM