running down to the riptide.
<font color="1E90FF">slowly drifting, drifting away;
<br><i>wave after wave,</i>
<br>wave after wave.</font>
64 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Surra was surveying the forested hills inland when a large shape moving in the shallows of the ocean caught his attention. He immediately recognized the big silver male, his now Alpha, Ragnar. The younger male still did not feel as if he had cracked beneath Ragnar's shell and gotten to know him as much as he should. Not that he thought cracking the Viking's shell would be an easy task, nor did he intend to do it forcefully. But Surra was glad to run into Ragnar here, and have not only a chance to get to know the new territory, but his new Alpha as well. As he approached, Surra dipped his head in a respectful greeting. "Ragnar. Good to see you."

“Come to help mark the borders?” Surra returned Ragnar's coy smirk with a half-smile of his own and a tip of his head. "My main motive was, admittedly, pure curiosity. But if you would like my help, I would be honored," A slight breeze off the ocean turned into a gust as it traveled through the archway behind him, ruffling his fur the wrong way. Surra shook himself to re-settle his fur, especially the dark mane down his neck, and gestured with his muzzle back towards the arch with a light chuckle. "It is a beautiful place, Ragnar. The first feature I have come across has already left me in awe." His calm blue eyes were bright, reflecting the honesty of his words. "Stavanger Bay, yes? That is what you have chosen to name it? Does it come from your native tongue?"
Messages In This Thread
running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 20, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 20, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 20, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 21, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 01:27 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 22, 2014, 01:16 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 01:42 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 23, 2014, 12:46 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 27, 2014, 12:33 AM