running down to the riptide.
<font color="1E90FF">slowly drifting, drifting away;
<br><i>wave after wave,</i>
<br>wave after wave.</font>
64 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
“I don’t want to cut into your time to explore but any assistance would be a great help. I may not be able to relive myself for a month,” Surra let out a light chuckle, nodding his head in understanding. He knew how hard at work Ragnar must have been to claim this territory. Surra would have done the same in his position, if he ever had the desire to become an Alpha (which at the moment he did not and doubted he ever would) - this territory was too beautiful, and too prosperous, to go undiscovered and unclaimed for long. The young male thought his Alpha and his pack lucky to have found it first. It would be a great place for them all to start over, and to grow. "I will have plenty of time to explore in the future, if this is to be our new home. For now it is most important that we secure it as such."

Surra's thoughts briefly drifted to the idea of starting over. The day of Pump's death he had realized how poorly he had done at being a member of the pack socially. He had done his duties, but had too easily remained in his habit of being alone. It was almost symbolic how he had never found himself a den back at the Ridge. He wasn't used to settling in one place, to being social with those around him. Now, in this new place, Surra hoped that in a small way he could also start over and be a better member to the pack than he had been.

“It is wealthy with life,” Ragnar's words interrupted Surra's thoughts. The grey-brown male nodded, his eyes drifting out to the territory. It took Surra a brief moment to follow behind the silver male, but soon he fell in step with him as he described the etymology of the name of the bay. "...We are different but we are one family." Surra nodded at Ragnar's words, knowing the truth of it and, admittedly, liking the sound of being one family. He paused to lift a leg and add a bit of his scent to the border before replying. "Speaking of family," Surra turned his calm blue eyes to Ragnar as he fell in step with him again. "How are your children? They are well and healthy, I hope?"
Messages In This Thread
running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 20, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 20, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 20, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 21, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 01:27 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 22, 2014, 01:16 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 01:42 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 23, 2014, 12:46 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 27, 2014, 12:33 AM