Northstar Vale when my time comes
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
gonna play it as if this is after his run in with the morningside wolves, being vague about possible injuries

It ached to move, but it ached even more to sit still.
Besides, 'sitting still' was something Remi had never been able to do. Many times the sneaky escapades that partly accounted for the origin of his nickname had given his mother near-death scares. He was the one pup of the litter that went missing if god forbid his mother closed her eyes for a second. And while his flighty, adventurous nature had brought him a fair amount of trouble, it had also led him to great finding.
What would've been of him if he had stayed at the Pier, never daring to go where he was told not to?
Perhaps Rilke would still be with him, and perhaps he would've never arrived at the Vale.

Ignoring the stiff-kinda-mushed feeling that hung over his body like a cloak the creamy Ostrega started the day as he always did. He crawled out of his den, took a piss and set out to do what he did best.
Find trouble.
Not being in the mood to hunt just yet he decided to do a quick patrol. He was already on his way to the borders when a voice summoned him.
Remi's ears perked up, not recognizing the stranger's voice at first, and without a second thought he took off to meet whoever it was.

Once he had her in sight, he recognized her inmediately.
A small smile crept upon the Delta's lips as he approached, his dark tipped tail waving behind him in greeting. "hey, you" he barked, his crystalline eyes inviting. "do you still want that free tour?" he chirped, his tail still waving behind him like a leaf swaying in the breeze. He was genuinely happy to see her here, more if she was thinking on joining- she was nice and pretty, which seemed to be shared traits between his packmates, plus the Vale needed capable wolves and she seemed like a perfect fit. 
Or so he thought.
Chusi would be happy he found her and brought her back.
Or so he thought (?)
Messages In This Thread
when my time comes - by Miyako - September 25, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Mouse - September 26, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Miyako - September 26, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Chusi - September 27, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Mouse - September 28, 2017, 09:24 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Miyako - September 28, 2017, 09:43 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Chusi - September 29, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Mouse - September 30, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Miyako - September 30, 2017, 10:49 PM