Firefly Glen up all night, you wore your falling heart
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The change in facial expression causes her own to scrunch up in scrutiny but it is not dwelled upon long. Instead, the wolf announces she may have gone by their lands but she doesn’t have much on it to comment. Instead, she’s faced with the reality that she doesn’t always know what’s going on around Drageda. She can control the area they reside in and parts of land that border the cliffs but beyond that she will never know to the fullest extent. Until—or if—their numbers are great to take more land, she’ll remain as content as can be.

”I do not,” she explains. ”I have not been this far south. We have a scout with us that knows the area but anything you have to offer will still be beneficial.” Étoille is proving to be a good asset to their little group and, even bigger, Drageda, but for a wolf that resides nearby may have more information than the brute can offer.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - September 29, 2017, 02:01 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Antumbra - September 29, 2017, 02:28 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - September 29, 2017, 02:52 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 05, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 09, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Antumbra - October 09, 2017, 08:07 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 13, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 14, 2017, 10:27 PM