running down to the riptide.
<font color="1E90FF">slowly drifting, drifting away;
<br><i>wave after wave,</i>
<br>wave after wave.</font>
64 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Surra noticed the smile Ragnar made in response to his chuckle. The other male seemed so... relaxed here. The time the two males had spent together back at the Ridge had been brief, but Surra always felt like the Head Warden carried a lot of tension with him. It wasn't surprising. Since Surra had joined the pack, a new pack had formed not far away and that bear had been around all along, even though it's violence towards the pack was only recent. But it was good to see that this move may be for the better, not only for the pack as a whole, but for each of them as individuals, in their own separate ways.

Surra walked at a strong pace next to his Alpha. He found himself enjoying the company of another man who spoke with purpose rather than just to hear his own voice. Surra didn't mind being around talkativeness every now and then - he was fairly good at absorbing the energy, at least for some time. But eventually he would always need quiet again, to recharge himself.

“Very well and healthy, yes,” Ragnar said after an audibly deep breath. Surra nodded with a slight smile, happy to hear it. “And trouble.” Surra let out a light snort of laughter, seeing a very typical look of fatherhood on the Alpha's face. "I'm sure you can expect nothing less from pups of their age," Surra said with a lightness in his voice. He paused again to mark another tree with his scent, and then continued forward, the soft smile lingering on his face. "I would very much like to meet them, soon. With your consent of course." If Surra had one soft spot, it was children. Their's was an energy he loved to absorb, though he wasn't the best caretaker in the world, if only because he wasn't the best at returning their energy in play. "And your wife? Is she well? I have been meaning to formally introduce myself to her for quite some time, but did not want to take her away from the children."
Messages In This Thread
running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 20, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 20, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 20, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 21, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 01:27 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 22, 2014, 01:16 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 01:42 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 23, 2014, 12:46 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 27, 2014, 12:33 AM