Firefly Glen up all night, you wore your falling heart
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Redhawk Caldera. Damn it. The name was totally unfamiliar to her. It must be farther south than she had traveled in her time so far in the Wilds. And she hadn't ever heard it mentioned, either. So, despite her magnanimous offer to help this regal woman, she was afraid that she would fall short tonight.

"I'm sorry, I don't know where that is," Miyako responded, her voice sadly contrite. "I've only been to so many places here; I haven't stumbled upon that place yet."

She frowned, feeling suddenly stuck. Unable to help. "But if you need other things--or an extra hunter in your party--I'm available. I feel bad that you're missing your friend." Miyako was meant to be filling caches for her own pack, but she was an excellent hunter--what would it hurt to tag along for a day or two, if she was needed?
Messages In This Thread
up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - September 29, 2017, 02:01 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Antumbra - September 29, 2017, 02:28 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - September 29, 2017, 02:52 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 05, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 09, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 13, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 14, 2017, 10:27 PM