Totoka River for the sake of one who was
I HAVE BURNED THE CLIFFS OF DAMASCUS
24 Posts
Ooc — Kati

Her question cooled him considerably, disengaging him from the excitement that he'd held moments ago.  He came to a halt, keeping more distance between them than he would have before she responded to him.

But she seemed damaged — visibly, she was scarred and perhaps mentally something had happened too.  

I had an accident.. lost my memories..

Her wounds seemed unnatural, like burns which he had seen his fair share of.  He wonders momentarily if he could have protected her from this but shakes it off quickly as nonsense — besides, she's here now.  And even though she still smells of other wolves.. he has resigned himself.  Even if she spurns him, does not want him, this is his duty.

Oh, he rumbled, still awestruck. Just an old.. acquaintence.  He didn't know what to tell her, how to tell her, he didn't understand how she couldn't remember him but their time had been so brief and perhaps he was insignificant to her.

Varick, he introduces himself once more, dipping his head at Miyako.  Are you.. otherwise hurt?  Other than your memory and what I can see?  Are you lost?

ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴄǫᴜᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
Messages In This Thread
for the sake of one who was - by Miyako - October 24, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Varick - October 27, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Miyako - October 27, 2017, 08:50 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Varick - October 28, 2017, 03:00 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Miyako - October 28, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Varick - October 28, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Miyako - October 28, 2017, 10:52 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Varick - October 30, 2017, 08:53 PM
RE: for the sake of one who was - by Miyako - November 06, 2017, 02:28 PM