Ravensblood Forest Breaking Dawn
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Lol, no, it's okay. I'll roll with it.

Majesty at Naya's ever-present levels of high energy. Actually, he didn't think he was being slow. It was just that she was so much faster in her haste to get this journey underway. But he went along with it for humor's sake.

"Naya..." he groaned. "Wait. I'm so old... Hold on... Ima comin'..." And all the while he dragged himself along at a snail's pace, just to annoy her a little. All in good fun, of course. He kept a light smile on his face until he was beside her, facing the forest.

"Alright," he said. "Remember what I said about going in here. You stay close to me. No running off. These Ridge wolves would mean business if they caught us in here. Now come on. And be quiet." He didn't mean to sound like a father to her, but if anything happened to her, he would never forgive himself. In some ways, he sort of did feel like her father. As they headed into the forest, he made sure she kept right by his side. He didn't know what lay ahead, but he was only halfway willing to find out.
Messages In This Thread
Breaking Dawn - by Naya - June 23, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Erika - June 24, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Naya - June 24, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Majesty - June 26, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Erika - June 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Naya - June 28, 2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Majesty - June 28, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Naya - June 29, 2014, 05:32 PM