Neverwinter Forest skies and thrones and wings and poetry and things
12 Posts
Ooc —
Quickly as they had tensed, Ira's shoulders relaxed. An apologetic tone floated his way through the darkened wood, and the wolf that had announced herself came into focus. She had a youthful look about her, perhaps a touch of naivete, but certainly no innocence. She looked to him the same way he would regard one of his own children - already equals to him, just a few years behind in experience and learning. Unwilling to trust blindly, he accepted that there could be more about her that was an act that she was letting on, but Ira caught her blue gaze and judged - until proven otherwise - that she was sincere.

"I had not expected to find anyone in here," he responded honestly. "It has been a few days since I met anyone." There were certainly no shortage of wolves around here to meet, but he truly had thought the forest to be an empty one. He cast a look about him in case the wolf that she was expecting to have met were, in fact, nearby, but the two of them were quite alone.

"I'm Ira," he answered her, though his name was not the question she had asked. He sat on that one for a moment, allowing his muscles to straighten and stand in full view of her rather than couched against the log. His posture was non-threatening, but still alert. "I have not seen much need for fighting on my journey," he finally mused. In fact, he had been too intimidating and/or respected by the wolves he'd known in his past for any to have challenged him physically, and had held his own across the lands from there to here. "But perhaps that is because no one has sought fit to truly test me." He quirked a brow. A warrior's experience he did not have, but authority? Sure.
Messages In This Thread
RE: skies and thrones and wings and poetry and things - by Ira Astoria - November 14, 2017, 10:02 PM