Ravensblood Forest Breaking Dawn
37 Posts
Ooc —
Majesty Groaned all the way from the shore to the forest "Wait. I'm so old... Hold on... Ima comin'..." She rolled her eyes teasing her friend and waited for him to catch up.

When the Alpha finally got there and stood beside Naya, he reminded the plans to the yearling: stay close; be quiet; avoid Ridge wolves; "Got it, Boss" she barked, tail still wagging. That's when another wolf's scent reached Naya's nostrils, a female, a very hormonal one. Naya's head turned right in its direction with a soft growl and her ears sticked up instantly; the energetic yearling was ready to defend herself in case the other wolf attacked, but she came up to them and pounced on Majesty, licking him all over. Naya relaxed, knowing now that the black wolfess was no threat, that was with no doubt, Majesty's mate "Erika, am I right?" she barked.

The fur-less scar on the female's face was the first thing Naya noticed, but she had to admit that ignoring it she had a beautiful face. She barked something in a weird language that Naya didn't understand, and then in a yet weirder accent she asked how they were doing. "Oh, very good thanks. It's a beautiful morning.." Naya responded, with a friendly wag of tail. "I'm Naya, I've been looking forward to meeting you."

Naya turned her head to Majesty with confuson in her eyes, as if saying -what is she doing here!? No one was supposed to follow us!- and waited for him to say something..
Messages In This Thread
Breaking Dawn - by Naya - June 23, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Erika - June 24, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Naya - June 24, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Majesty - June 26, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Erika - June 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Naya - June 28, 2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Majesty - June 28, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Naya - June 29, 2014, 05:32 PM