Dragoncrest Cliffs thelma and louise drove off a cliff... so be careful
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
A bit of worry began to set in as she awaited for Blixen’s reaction to her skill set. Rose knew the flame child didn’t have the power to turn her away, but it still made her nervous having someone against her. What happened when someone with real power did show up and saw that the girl already disapproved of her? Plus she had Furi supporting her, and Rose didn’t want to put her through any more trouble than what she already had. 

She sucked in a breath at the Gona’s words, relief rushing through her when the word “ok” reached her ears. Why the heck couldn’t it have been this simple from the beginning? She doesn’t question it, leaving herself to wonder if her look alike had real bad mood swings or was simply that easily swayed. “I’m Rose” she formally introduced, an exhausted smile falling on her lips. She just hopes that whoever shows up to determine if she is fit to join makes their decision quickly, cause she honestly couldn’t handle going through that whole process all over again.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
RE: thelma and louise drove off a cliff... so be careful - by Rose - November 22, 2017, 05:10 PM