Cedar Sweep Ghost Train
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
She could see a small flame ignite in his eyes as she brought up her home and where she came from. Gracious didn’t mind, it was not like she was going to head back anytime soon. Perhaps, her siblings would find her, or vice versa. She would love to reunite with the 4 of them and play like children again, such glory days would be a blessing to Gracious’ broken heart from how she was forced to leave. At least her brothers and sister would be happy to see her, perhaps if they still retained such love and were not brainwashed by the parents.

”The snow would go to my shoulders on lighter days where I come from,” she commented, thinking back to her days in her old home, “often snow would force us to stay inside the den, we would easily be submerged if we tried to walk through it.” Although Gracious was raised in tough conditions, she still just didn’t favor the snow. Sure, she was used to it by now, but even the slightest of winds can still send shivers down her spine. “Lakes were nearly always frozen over enough where several of us could stand on it at a time.” She remembered sliding across the ice like a graceful figure skater, and then she remembered running into her sister and tumbling over. “Winters felt like an eternity, snow would always take long to melt, as well as the ice.” 

The speaking of a pack peaked her interest in the man. Her head tilted in the slightest and she offered him a polite smile. “I’d be delighted to hear about it.”
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
Ghost Train - by Gracious - November 25, 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: Ghost Train - by Ariel - November 25, 2017, 10:10 AM
RE: Ghost Train - by Gracious - November 25, 2017, 10:43 AM
RE: Ghost Train - by Ariel - November 25, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: Ghost Train - by Gracious - November 25, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: Ghost Train - by Ariel - November 25, 2017, 11:35 AM
RE: Ghost Train - by Gracious - November 25, 2017, 12:03 PM
RE: Ghost Train - by Ariel - November 25, 2017, 01:23 PM
RE: Ghost Train - by Gracious - November 27, 2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Ghost Train - by Ariel - November 28, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: Ghost Train - by Gracious - November 29, 2017, 12:29 AM