Dragoncrest Cliffs honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Her nose scrunches a bit at the mention of Dio being like a beta. So why not use the word beta instead? She asks for a bit more information on the ranks which Furi responds too, answering most of the questions she had. The ranks seemed complicated and would take a bit of memorizing to get right, but Rose is confident she can learn them in due time. 

When things fall a bit quiet Rose doesn’t say much, instead turning her attention to mentally marking things down in her head. If it turns out she likes the hollow tree, Rose would like to be able to find her way back here without getting lost along the way. A boulder and slightly crooked tree provide useful landmarks, and once she feels relatively comfortable with the area, Rose turns her attention back towards her friend. “You mentioned a bit earlier about there being two kids around our age” she starts off with, bringing up the conversation from a few minutes ago. “Is there anyone else that’s you know, similar in age that I don’t know about?” She figured it’d be good to go out and meet other members, and those similar in age sounded like a good place to start.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
RE: honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba - by Rose - November 27, 2017, 07:46 PM