Cedar Sweep Ghost Train
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Gracious could recall the mountains she could see through the horizon when she woke in the early mornings. The snow looked to be colored pure white like dove feathers, the sun would shine so beautifully through the peaks, one would think it was a picture taken by a professional. Pure beauty covered a valley of deceit and trickery. Perhaps it was best it did to cover up the lies the wolves who lived the land within told. Perhaps the beauty would prvent others from seeing the natives' true and ugly colors.

She watched the peculiar male sit down as he spoke, she only mirrored him, ears pushed forward with fierce intent of listening. King Elk's Forest; it sounded magical to her. It sounded like a place where food was plentiful and the wildlife was lush with the flora. As he continued, the burly woman let the gears in her head turn a little. It would be different to live in a pack where the traditions were cast off to the side. But then again, the woman had been living by her own traditions for quite some time now. She could use the interaction and family0like unit. It would fill in that small gap she had in her heart. 

"A unique name fits to such a unique pack, I'm intrigued by your group's dynamics." Gracious paused for a second, considering what she should say next. "If this interst you," she says politely and gently, "I am knowledgeable of plants and healing. I'd much rather be the one that helps others rather than the one that hurts them." Gracious was a peaceful being at heart and would rather save lives than end them. She held no thrill for the kill, sometimes she even struggled making her own kills through hunting. Life was precious to her and should be treasured and celebrated.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
Ghost Train - by Gracious - November 25, 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: Ghost Train - by Ariel - November 25, 2017, 10:10 AM
RE: Ghost Train - by Gracious - November 25, 2017, 10:43 AM
RE: Ghost Train - by Ariel - November 25, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: Ghost Train - by Gracious - November 25, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: Ghost Train - by Ariel - November 25, 2017, 11:35 AM
RE: Ghost Train - by Gracious - November 25, 2017, 12:03 PM
RE: Ghost Train - by Ariel - November 25, 2017, 01:23 PM
RE: Ghost Train - by Gracious - November 27, 2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Ghost Train - by Ariel - November 28, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: Ghost Train - by Gracious - November 29, 2017, 12:29 AM