Neverwinter Forest tonight, i am tristessa
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The redwoods in Drageda are tall and drape the sky but they are far enough apart to let the sun or moonlight through. On most days, she misses it. On this night, the way the pine forest offers little light, is mesmerizing in a way that offers a close comfort, as if embrace by the closeness of trees. While she hopes she never has to leave the cliffside Drageda now claims, she feels she could easily get used to something like this. Her head angles up at a particularly open spot, offering a beam wider than the others. When she looks to the ground floor, she sees things better in the bright light. It looks worlds different with a new glow and she suspects the morning will offer a gentler light than anywhere else.

Thuringwethil’s nose twitches and she turns her head when she hears the sound of the frozen ground being walked on. It is not long that she hears the chuff, low and rumbly, and easily pin points the direction. She’d been closer than she preferred before she noticed her in the background but she does not shift or flinch away.

“I am,” she says lowly, watching as the woman keeps going and Thuringwethil takes a step after the woman, but hesitates any further. Slate eyes narrow as she gleams in the moonlight before her. “I am returning home. We stopped to camp here, but I did not think we were close enough to you,” she says. She’d taken no notes of pack life within miles of here, but perhaps she’d not gone far enough. “We will move along if we need to.” She is only one wolf (does Eljay really count for much?) against the possibility of another pack. While Thuringwethil is prideful in the wrong places sometimes, she knows better than to put herself in danger unnecessarily

Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - November 27, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - November 29, 2017, 02:47 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - November 29, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 06, 2017, 03:00 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 06, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 08, 2017, 01:32 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 11, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 12, 2017, 12:16 AM