Greatwater Lake homesick for the sea
<font face="georgia"><i><FONT COLOR="#009f61">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#03a166">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#05a26c">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#08a471">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0ba676"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#0ea87c">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#10a981">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#13ab86">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#16ad8b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#19af91"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#1bb096">b</FONT><FONT COLOR="#1eb29b">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#21b4a1">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#24b6a6">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#26b7ab">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#29b9b1">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2cbbb6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#2fbdbb">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#31bec0">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#34c0c6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#37c2cb">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3ac4d0">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3cc5d6">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3ec6da">g</FONT></i></font>
15 Posts
Ooc — Riven
It wasn't a particularly safe thing to do, wandering off by herself, but Naga felt a gaping hole in her heart... and as each day passed, it only seemed to widen. She missed the Alaskan sea, she missed her mothers, she missed Atropos. It seemed a cruel joke of the gods that they would sing of the Kesuk-Nereides destiny, only to abandon them in the land that was supposed to see their paths grow into something greater. Only to rip Atropos away from her, the only connection she still had to the Sea and Atka and Sos... to her mothers.

Perhaps that was why the lake called to her so. At its shores, she felt as though it could be the ocean, it spread so far into the distance. All it was missing was the thick, rich scent of salt on the breeze and the flavorful fish that she knew and loved. The fish here seemed bland in comparison; more like mud and dirt than the fresh taste of those she was raised on.

Naga sighed, laying along the lakeshore, her forepaws idly splashing at the shallows.
Messages In This Thread
homesick for the sea - by Lysianassa - September 12, 2013, 10:00 PM
RE: homesick for the sea - by Tonravik - September 12, 2013, 11:04 PM