Stone Circle this strange weather pattern inside me takes hold.
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Her ears stood tall, and her eyes widened. Whether mama knew it or not, she opened Clary's whole world with the understanding that all she had to do to leave the borders was to take mama with her. And of course she would!

But what mama said next brought a different sort of wonder, and if her body leaned to attention before, she now practically teetered on the edge. "No way!" she exclaimed, a wide smile breaking the prior sullenness of her face. How had she never known this about her own mother? Clary only assumed she wrapped her life in hunting, feeding, and caring for them, but this secret brought a new light to mama, and for the first time, she saw her as something a bit more than her provider. "So you've been, like... way way way out there? Wow." And her mind ran a million thoughts, a thousand possibilities, "What's it like? Can you teach me?"

She was sure they could find someone to watch the pack while she and her family were off to visit Easy and Dauntless, and the snow would go away eventually. Until then, maybe she could learn as much as she could, so she could help her mama lead them there.
Messages In This Thread
RE: this strange weather pattern inside me takes hold. - by Clary - December 20, 2017, 11:52 AM