Ravensblood Forest Breaking Dawn
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
@Erika, this was supposed to be done before you joined WGI, so the timeline is going to be all confused now, but whatever. Also, @Naya, I'm so sorry this took so long. I've been having serious writer's block...

Majesty was glad to see Erika this morning, and took a moment to greet her in turn. "We are well," he responded, smiling at her. Then he noticed Naya's face begging him to get going to look for Malcom.

He cleared his throat. "Ma Belle," he said, "unfortunately, Naya and I must go. We are on a mission, you see. We must go find her brother. He has gone missing, it seems, and he was supposed to join the pack quite a while ago." He looked at her seriously. "And before you ask, no, you cannot come along. This will be dangerous. I need you to be safe and healthy for --" He glanced at Naya, and then decided it didn't matter, since he had already told everyone at the meeting. "For our pups."

He nudged Erika in the direction of the Isle. "Go. Please. We'll be back soon. I love you." With that, he turned back towards Naya and suddenly became the Alpha. "Let's go." He charged ahead into the forest, looking behind him once to ensure that his Epsilon was following and that his mate was not.
Messages In This Thread
Breaking Dawn - by Naya - June 23, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Erika - June 24, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Naya - June 24, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Majesty - June 26, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Erika - June 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Naya - June 28, 2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Majesty - June 28, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Naya - June 29, 2014, 05:32 PM