running down to the riptide.
<font color="1E90FF">slowly drifting, drifting away;
<br><i>wave after wave,</i>
<br>wave after wave.</font>
64 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: that's fine with me! last post for me - you can post after if you wish or we can go ahead and archive it. Of course I do well with responding in 24hrs or less for the entirety of the thread and take three days for the last reply, oops :| thanks for your patience! <3[/size]

Surra could feel the cool water running the last of it's way down his throat and sloshing into his belly, but he knew that he only had one stop left in him before he would have to take a break to allow the water to work it's way to the end of the system - or else, he would end up feeling how he was sure Ragnar felt when they first began their walk, as if he would not be able to relieve himself for a month. He knew he would have to take his leave soon - and plus, a youthful itch to explore was beginning to plague him again.

Surra chuckled at Ragnar's description of Ein's retribution, shaking his head at the thought. “More or less everything is fair game though.” Surra's head shake turned into a nod, and he responded good naturedly, "I understand, I understand. Poor little guy. I'll try not to get on his bad side!"

There was a pause as Ragnar also stopped to drink, and then he responded to Surra's question. "She gets out more now that the children are older and we have sitters, Julooke and my foster son, Sköll." Surra nodded, but he inwardly questioned his plans to visit her - maybe she wouldn't be at the Ridge when he returned to visit. 'Ah well', the young male thought to himself. 'If not her, I still also have to meet Julooke and Sköll'. He felt, for a brief moment, overwhelmed by the amount of his pack he still needed to formally meet, but quickly calmed himself. He knew he was going to start working on that, now, and he would be familiar with them all soon enough. Time was what he needed, not nervousness.

"Excuse me a moment," Surra said off-handedly, and made the small leap to the other side of the creek, trotting to the next tree, where he relieved the last of his bladder. Then he turned and trotted back to the creek's edge, and dipped his head to Ragnar. "I'm afraid if I do much more at the moment, I will not be able to relieve myself for a month either," he said with a coy smile. "If you don't mind, my curiosity is also starting to get the best of me, and I'd like to explore around a little bit before returning to the Ridge for the night." He paused for a moment, considering, before allowing himself to speak genuinely. "Thank you for the good conversation, Ragnar."
Messages In This Thread
running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 20, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 20, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 20, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 21, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 01:27 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 22, 2014, 01:16 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 01:42 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 23, 2014, 12:46 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: running down to the riptide. - by Surra - June 27, 2014, 12:33 AM