Hoshor Plains lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
blood pounded through iliksis' skull as he found his way inside the fiery-furred female. for a defiler, his movements were eerily gentle as he rocked his pelvis against her - he did not rush -- he simply took his time, driving himself atop her with the grim expertise of a monster who was very familar with such a brutal craft.

beneath him, anatha's breaths came in ragged gasps - the noise was another sensation that deeply aroused him. that noise was the feeling of taking from others what was not his to take. he hoped she would cry, whimper -- anything that would solidify him as the one with irrefutable power in this situation. in this moment, iliksis got as close to elation as a being as godless and wretched as he would ever experience. with loud and tantalizing groans he came closer, his motions more fervent and possessed until he had fully spent himself inside of her.

he stilled then, his heart pounding in his chest and his limbs almost weak as he felt his body throb inside of her. what first had been wet and warm slowly became fluidly cold.

after a few minutes this way, he finally moved. almost tenderly, he set to licking the corner of her temple, hoping to taste tears if there were any. one long and angular limb attempted to pull tightly around her throat as he did so. he may have finished, but he was not done with her -- she was his quarry, his trophy -- and he would delight in taking everything from her.
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Iliksis - December 31, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 04:54 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Iliksis - December 31, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 08:38 PM