Blacktail Deer Plateau cold
22 Posts
Ooc —
im so sorry that this post is so messed up.  My phone wont let me edit it. Quoted text is speech

he wanted to hear that she wished to stay permanently,  rather than temporarily.  kaevo bit her lip in thought as a wave of anxiety crashed over her.  on the one hand, she was flattered to hear that they desired a long term member. but on the other,  she feared the confinement of pack life might smother her eventually. thus far the large male seemed cynical towards her despite his kind eyes. And this irritated her.

"i heard that your pack is close knit." she began.  "and that you're not afraid to rove around every now and then." these were truly the qualities that she sought in a pack,  and they were the reason for her presence here.  

his story was somewhat relieving. It was good to know that she was not alone in this experience.  A small smile appeared on her long muzzle. "I know you don't know me,  but I promise you I would kill for my pack. I would protect with all of my heart." the words she spoke were true; Kaevo was an exceptionally loyal young shewolf. "[b][b]And if Morningside needs me to stay,  I'll stay." [/b]Citrine eyed pierced him.  

she prayed that he would relent his questioning and just believe her.  It was normal for pack wolves to be wary of loners,  but this fact did little to deter her impatience.[/b]
Messages In This Thread
cold - by Kaevo - January 04, 2018, 07:37 AM
RE: cold - by Aditya - January 04, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: cold - by Kaevo - January 04, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: cold - by Aditya - January 04, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: cold - by Kaevo - January 04, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: cold - by Aditya - January 04, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: cold - by Kaevo - January 05, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: cold - by Aditya - January 06, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: cold - by Kaevo - January 08, 2018, 11:57 PM