Ravensblood Forest Breaking Dawn
37 Posts
Ooc —
It's ok @Erika , @Majesty, sorry for being a dick about this thread, I kinda wanted to finish it quickly but then my internet connection f*cked up and I wasn't able to post myself D:

Majesty noticed Naya's face when greeting Erika, and he explained to the black wolfess what their plans were, and that she couldn't come with them. They engaged then on a romantic/seductive conversation that would make Malcom puke if he was there, but to Naya it was really cute, so much that she almost awed. Erika wished them luck and took off heading the island, "thanks!" Naya barked wagging her tail and then looked at her alpha with a giggle and her Oh, don't be so cheesy face before following him to Ravensblood.

The morning was starting to warm up and the light slowly made its way through the trees and the leaves... Naya tried to admire the beauty of the forest, but her mind was taking her somewhere else, to her brother obviously; she was concerned that maybe the mountain wolves weren't so indulgent with him after their last meeting and that maybe he was far from safe.

Through the leaves, Naya spotted the white tip of the mountain in the north, the mountain that held the pack that could so easily vanish them. It was all quiet, it was too quiet for Naya to bear.. "Maj?" she barked with concern in her eyes "what do you think will happen with the mountain wolves?"
Messages In This Thread
Breaking Dawn - by Naya - June 23, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Erika - June 24, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Naya - June 24, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Majesty - June 26, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Erika - June 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Naya - June 28, 2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Majesty - June 28, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Breaking Dawn - by Naya - June 29, 2014, 05:32 PM