Stone Circle baby, I'm dying for another taste
304 Posts
Ooc —
Murdock hid a grin in her fur as his words registered with the intoxicated girl. She was funny when she was high - he had to give her that. There was something very endearing about her fawn-leg clumsiness and wide, doe eyes.

He paused his plucking and grooming when she complimented him to lay his large head over her smaller body in an affectionate embrace. "You're a good wolf, too," he replied solemnly, only to grin as an accompanying simile occured to him. "Like a cute little chipmunk." Because she had practically been climbing him a moment ago, and because didn't they have that sort of relationship? He gave her shelter, and she...

He licked her cheek, doing his best to ignore the strange, willful stirring in his chest. He was too old to fall in love again.
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
baby, I'm dying for another taste - by RIP Poppy - January 12, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by Murdock - January 13, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by RIP Poppy - January 13, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by Murdock - January 14, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by RIP Poppy - January 14, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by Murdock - January 15, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by RIP Poppy - January 21, 2018, 07:49 PM