Dragoncrest Cliffs If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
No, I’m not.

Relief fills her quickly but the rabbit masks any visual signs so she closes her eyes instead and nods through a bite. All she wants now is a little peace, however short. They are together again and all the children are in one piece. Most of them are bruised and battered as warriors but they are home where they belong, some having been gone much longer than others. She comforts herself by saying she’d have done the same thing for any of the others in Dragedakru but the heavy title they share leaves things to question.

Thuringwethil realizes she’s hardly thought about Wildfire leaving the other party other than a flash of what she should feel. “I’m not upset, I’m not mad at Blixen,” she says, licking her lips to wash away the last bits of rabbit left over that’s nothing more than a mutilated corpse of bone and other indigestible bits. “I wish she’d have come back with you,” she adds in a softer voice.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Wildfire - January 29, 2018, 10:44 AM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Antumbra - January 29, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Wildfire - January 29, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Antumbra - January 30, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Wildfire - January 30, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Antumbra - January 31, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Wildfire - January 31, 2018, 08:54 AM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Antumbra - January 31, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Wildfire - January 31, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Antumbra - February 03, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Wildfire - February 04, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Antumbra - February 06, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Wildfire - February 06, 2018, 04:10 PM