King Elk Forest i slithered here from eden
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
Since the snowfall had tapered off, the little agouti had been busy threading through the forests on their outer limits. When it was mild out, she liked to prowl around there and just beyond--although nothing of what she did ever shaped into a true patrol. While it did not sate her whole need to scout about and see the sights, it helped. Something, at least, to do to keep her paws moving.

When she thought she heard a screech in the distance, she went steering that way without too much of a second thought. Nosy enough, and backed by the pack's proximity out this far too, she had no reason not to when any number of possibilities could be out there.

With a few good bounds forward and the breeze's help, she could soon track it by the drifted scent of blood. Jomyo honed in on an obvious trot, crunching over the snow with her reddish-tinted ears up tall, pointed right at what turned out to be a wolf. That answered that. He wasn't any of theirs.. she thought, as she eyed him on her approach. Stranger or not, she was relieved to find he wasn't a bear or a big cat. Now she only had to tell if he was sane enough to be around, and if she should even be snacking here by their home. "Who're you?" she asked, sights sharp upon him and wearing a crisp neutrality for now--until she knew more of how to react and handle this.
Messages In This Thread
i slithered here from eden - by Cinqefoil - January 31, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: i slithered here from eden - by Jomyo - January 31, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: i slithered here from eden - by Cinqefoil - February 01, 2018, 06:01 PM
RE: i slithered here from eden - by Jomyo - February 04, 2018, 04:25 AM