King Elk Forest i slithered here from eden
7 Posts
Ooc —
hover to translate the accent!

the coineanach was freshly dead and its blood melted what little snow was upon the ground. as the shadow set upon it, pinning with paws and then pulling with teeth, one back leg spasmed a kick. he paused to examine the creature for a split second, licking fluids from his chin, but those beady eyes were like misted glass. 

the crunch of wet snow made him turn his attention away from the meal. a stranger lingered nearby and he, defensive of what little resources he had, felt the fur along his back begin to raise. he watched her carefully; soon enough she was speaking, and cinqefoil did not know what to make of her.

but, she hadn't gone for his food — and she did not appear aggressive — so the boy gave her the benefit of the doubt and replied, cinqefoil, ah cam frae th' west. he had been hoping to eat his meal in peace but it wasn't like he had frequent company either, not since being chased off by his people.

after a moment he began to busy himself with the rabbit, rolling it with a paw and investigating the opposite side for more meat, but he didn't interrupt the conversation to do much else, yet. rather, he glanced at her after and asked, fa ur ye 'en?
Messages In This Thread
i slithered here from eden - by Cinqefoil - January 31, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: i slithered here from eden - by Jomyo - January 31, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: i slithered here from eden - by Cinqefoil - February 01, 2018, 06:01 PM
RE: i slithered here from eden - by Jomyo - February 04, 2018, 04:25 AM