Swiftcurrent Creek even the sun is dressed in black
<small><span style="color:#b9745e;letter-spacing:3px;">デクナッツ</span></small>
150 Posts
Ooc — Der
Had she had time the little red wolf would have corrected the misunderstanding. Her comment on his intimidating form had merely been an observation and not meant to offend. So with the little time she had, she gave a small, reassuring smile. There was a solar eclipse to be admired.

This was not her first solar eclipse, nor if she were fortunate enough would it be her last, and each time it made her wonder. It was an old sprout of a tree that had told her such a phenomenon was in fact a bad omen. 'It is an eye restless for evil,' the bearded sprout said. 'Many battles have started and ended under this restless eye. Many lives, lost.' The resulting darkness seemed to match this interpretation.

Feeling the air itself become cool, the little red wolf could not but shiver. Unconsciously, she scooted closer to her pack mate and even began to huddle next to him. His hum soothed her and prepared her for his response. "He must have loved her very much," she said with her eyes half-closed. "I also have a star that is being mourned. He's still alive, just lost." The little wolf yawned as the sun and moon finally aligned. She opened one eye and peered into the brightness before blinking. She tried once more.

Maybe if I try hard enough, I will be able to reach you. I will be able to find you beyond the void. You will be found.

Messages In This Thread
even the sun is dressed in black - by Galileo - June 29, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: even the sun is dressed in black - by Leaf - June 30, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: even the sun is dressed in black - by Galileo - June 30, 2014, 03:11 PM
RE: even the sun is dressed in black - by Leaf - June 30, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: even the sun is dressed in black - by Galileo - June 30, 2014, 08:58 PM
RE: even the sun is dressed in black - by Leaf - June 30, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: even the sun is dressed in black - by Galileo - July 01, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: even the sun is dressed in black - by Leaf - July 02, 2014, 01:04 PM
RE: even the sun is dressed in black - by Galileo - July 03, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: even the sun is dressed in black - by Leaf - July 03, 2014, 03:55 PM
RE: even the sun is dressed in black - by Galileo - July 04, 2014, 08:48 PM