Dragoncrest Cliffs I finished up my studies and I practiced law
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away

In an odd way, he feels similarly. He knows he has accomplished a great deal, successfully living amongst an enemy group for a significant period of time, but he does not feel as if he gleaned much in the way of actual information. He was not able to properly lead heda to victory and she suffered injuries as a result, even if the overall war was won. What had he done at Blackfeather? Fratenized with their children, learned a few tricks from the one who started it all. 

"They were... like us, or anyone else," Étoille says, feeling faintly chagrined. "For the most part. Aware of their reputation, certainly. I did not learn too deeply of their culture. They were tight-lipped to the end." It had been danced around, and had he stayed longer, he could have. Peraps that is for the best, though. There is a fine line between subterfuge and assimilation. "I am sure you did plenty, Furi," he adds gently. He does not know what was asked of her, but she had not been at the forest and for that he is grateful.
Messages In This Thread
I finished up my studies and I practiced law - by Étoille - January 30, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: I finished up my studies and I practiced law - by Étoille - February 06, 2018, 09:28 PM