Dragoncrest Cliffs I finished up my studies and I practiced law
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away

Her question surprises him. Then again, he fell into spying sort of on a whim -- training for it would have definitely helped him. He didn't know Furi was interested in spying, but if she wants to be able to offer more for Drageda, who is he to decline? "All right," Étoille murmurs, "though I fear it wasn't very much."

The titan moves to walk, pausing to allow Furi to follow him. It seems easier to explain while moving, though if she doesn't wish to walk, he won't. "I adopted a false name -- Argent -- though I did not construct an elaborate backstory, as I did not have the time." Nor the ability to pull off a very detailed lie, but let's not mention that. He shrugs. "They had no reason to suspect me of being anything other than an outsider to their way of life." He glances at her, wondering if she thinks the same as him: a bit like being in Drageda, despite his affection for the place. Choupinou is, after all, the same as him in this regard.
Messages In This Thread
I finished up my studies and I practiced law - by Étoille - January 30, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: I finished up my studies and I practiced law - by Étoille - February 12, 2018, 01:48 PM